The SRQ January edition is jam-packed with healthy ways to jumpstart your year and feel your best. Drink a glass of fresh squeezed fruit or delicious smoothie at SaraFresh Juices new brick and mortar location in the Rosemary District. Looking for a new hobby? We’ve got six local outdoor enthusiasts eager to share their secret spots and best beginner tips on everything from surfing to birdwatching. Zumba becomes a virtual vision with Zoom classes and online shopping has never been more enticing with cruelty-free and vegan one-stop-shop Virtually Harmless. And to treat yourself after heading out on a new exercise adventure, an authentic from scratch bakery and round-up of Sarasota’s best taco spots. Let’s ring in the new year fresh and fit!
- Home Sweet Home SaraFresh Juice finds a new home.
- Zumba Meets Zoom Fitness instructor Krista Ditucci.
- Pirates on Manatee-An Hand-crafted pirates are not cursed—they’re just built that way.
- Step Up, Stay Fly Nightclub Cardio at Fly Dance Fitness Studio.
- Passion In Motion Behind-the-scenes with the Sarasota Cuban Ballet.
- Curious Clark Never complacent, painter Clark Prosperi wonders what’s next.
- Virtually Harmless The future is bright and cruelty-free for Upbeet + Rooted e-marketplace.
- Backyard Island Out-of-office but close to home on a staycation.
- Rise + Shine Atria Bakery and Cafe raises the bar for artisanal bread and coffee.
- Taco Walk on the Wild Side Add a dash of heat to your winter.
- The People’s Juice CROP Juice reaffirms its mission.
- Grab and Go: Curbside local groceries.
- The Outsiders — Come and Play with Six Local Outdoor Enthusiasts
- Paying Wellness Forward Prioritizing a holistic approach to prevention.
- In Conversation 2020 Top Doctors discuss medical treatments and trends.
Read all our feature articles in SRQ Magazine’s January 2021 edition.