At SRQ Magazine, our constant force in delivering the story of our region is always focused on one thing: the very best way to live local. Each day, SRQ Daily hits inboxes bright and early in the morning to wake up our readers to the issues facing our community, need-to-know information and a hearty helping of events taking place along the Gulf Coast. On Saturdays, we break our regularly scheduled programming to bring you important topics directly from the voice of community influencers. While the topics vary depending on the week, our guest columnists are a critical part of the SRQ Daily platform. Sometimes the best way to live local is to listen local.
Beginning in August, we are introducing new columnists to our already impressive roster of local community leaders, including: Kevin Cooper, Greater Sarasota Chamber of Commerce; Susan Nilon, owner and general manager of WSRQ and host of The Nilon Report and Sarasota Tomorrow; the executive team at the Gulf Coast Community Foundation and Catherine Antunes, President of Sarasota Citizens for Responsible Government and Vice president of Sarasota County Council of Neighborhood Associations.
- Roxie Jerde: President and CEO of the Community Foundation of Sarasota County
- Donald O’Shea: President of New College of Florida
- Carol Probstfeld: President of State College of Florida
- Larry Thompson: President of Ringling College of Art and Design
- Christine Robinson: Executive Director of The Argus Foundation
- Tom Barwin: City of Sarasota, City Manager
- Jim Shirley: Executive Director of the Arts and Cultural Alliance of Sarasota County