SRQ | The Magazine is pleased to announce the esteemed panelists that will take part in the SB2 Symposium event on Thursday, November 20, 2014. The wide-ranging expertise of all four panelists promises to deliver a thoughtful, engaging and timely discussion on the trends of doing business globally, international tourism, the impact of tourism on new business development and the assets of the region to attract and retain international businesses.
Meet the Panelists
- Elliott Falcione, Executive Director of Manatee County Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Virginia Haley, President of Visit Sarasota County
- Sharon Hillstrom, President and CEO of Bradenton Economic Development Corporation
- Mark Huey, CEO of Economic Development Corporation of Sarasota County
- Jeff Mayers, General Manager, Resort at Longboat Key Club
Purchase your individual $35 tickets or reserve a table for this breakfast discussion and learn more about this timely event at www.srqsb2.com.
We look forward to seeing you there!
November 20, 2014, 7:30- 9 am · The Francis, Downtown Sarasota; 1289 N. Palm Avenue